This document summarizes what the values that I uphold for myself and what I look for in an organization. As I soon enter the workforce and search for employment, I will hold high priority on an organization upholding these values and beliefs in their actions and relations. I have chosen 5 ethical standards that I expect be implemented in the organization that I become employed with.
Honesty: telling the truth in all situations
- The organization is always honest with employees and clients even if it is a difficult situation.
- The organization does not withhold important information from those who could be affected by it.
Law-Abiding: operating under the law
- The organization always complies with the law and inspires others to do so.
- The employees are respected individuals with little to no criminal history.
- The organization has a good reputation for standing for the law.
Optimistic: keeping a positive outlook
- The organization radiates positive energy and pushes employees to not give up and that there can be a positive outcome in any situation.
- The organization has a welcoming atmosphere that inspires others to be more productive and energetic.
Community Service: caring for the community
- The organization holds emphasis on caring for others in the community and beyond.
- The organization and employees engage in community service activities to show their compassion for charities and society.
Leadership: the power to lead others
- The organization has the skills and prestige to lead others as a positive role model.
- The organization uses its reputation to enlighten others and guide them into better situations.